Wednesday 23 May 2012

My new best friend

My lovely friend Caroline suggested I start using Pinterest as a way to promote my design; so about three months ago it began.... 

At first I thought it was such a time sucker, but I have ended up finding it so inspiring.  I admit, to sneak a peck at the boards a least once a day.  It is just such a great way to collect images to inspire work, craft activities, dream home ideas and products that I like.  I thought I would share with you a few wonderful patterns I have been collecting.  

If you would like to follow my pins, here is the link: http://pinterest.com/lovebellap/
   

Flower Field by Heather Moore of Skinny Laminx in Cape Town South Africa 


Wallpaper from Wayne Hemmingway vintage collection 


Surface design from Shapes and colours


Vintage cotton fabric from 1974 - Johnny - Tapete from www.vintage-wallpaper.com


Colour expirations - Rusty - origin unknown


Greenfield Hill from Free Spirit 


 Lola design silk fabric from Curtain-up UK

Otto design Wallpaper from Curtain-up UK

No comments:

Post a Comment