Saturday 18 February 2012

Jewellery Love

Lately I have been designing a lot of jewellery,combining leather and silver.  So the other night when my mother in-law suggested I do a craft course for fun, I thought that I have always wanted to learn jewllery making.   It looks like there are a few night course I could get to.   
Anyone who nows me knows that I have a love for beautiful jewellery.  I have been collecting pieces for about 15 years now and my husband knows that a gorgeous piece of molded silver will always be appreciated.  Here are some pictures of some of my favorite jewellery pieces in my collection.

Silver drop earrings by Dan Cox
 Ceramic bracelet by Danish label Scherning
 unknown, a gift from my husband Benjamin. If anyone recognizes this and knows who the jeweler is, please let me know
 Silver drop earrings by Gianni Frisone

 unknown, thank you my Benjamin. If anyone recognizes these and knows who the jeweler is, please let me know

Paper and silver earrings by Zoë Jay Veness

 Antique Pewter Jorgen Jensen handmade in Denmark

 Etched sterling silver earrings by Rik Juod and Marcelo Zavala-Baeza at  Smug Designs 
 Etched and oxidized Silver earrings by Claire Taylor at Atelier
Etched and enamel Silver earrings by Claire Taylor at Atelier

 Mammoth tusk ivory and gold hoop earrings by Gianni Frisone
Drop earrings by Gianni Frisone
 Silver necklace by Sheila Hartley, Benjamin's grandmother 
 Paper neckpiece by French designer bought from so french so chic
Original baker-light jewellery from the 1920's

No comments:

Post a Comment