Saturday 25 February 2012

Pattern abound

I dropped by at Patchwork on Central Park this morning, they have such great printed cottons for patchwork or any other crafty project you can think of.  They stock a fantastic range of Liberty prints as well as lovely Japanese printed cottons.  I love the quirky merchandising of this store, it makes me feel like getting out my old crank Singer sewing machines to work on.  

There are great retro print patterns and colours at the moment.  I had to stop myself from buying more fabric; I already have so much that I don't have time to sew up......  





2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about that store ~ it's almost impossible to not leave without something you "have to have" ~ great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a real problem. I bought some all these wonderful fabrics to make my son a quilt when he was born, now he is three a I have only just cut it out.

    ReplyDelete